Guest Rick Vlahos, Executive Director of the National Fireplace Institute, discusses how the wood-burning stove has evolved over the past 50 years. From a presidential fireside chat in the 1970s to modern environmental concerns, learn how wood stoves have transformed into the highly-efficient, clean-burning appliances we know today.
- Podcast #248: Is It Time To Consider Rebranding Your Company?
- Podcast #247: Let’s Talk Systems With Al Levi
- Podcast #246: Would A Sales Trainer On Every Job Boost Your Sales?
- Podcast #245: Unleash The Power Of Social Media For Your Business
- Podcast #244: A Progression Chart May Be The Missing Link To Your Teams Success
Find Posts About
blue collar business book building a business building your business business advice business book business building business challenges business coach business coaching business experience business fears business goals business growth business management business owner business plan business processes business strategy business structure business success business systems business tips business training coaching crisis management customer service DISC Assessment employee training failure to implement family business finding good employees fireplace podcast hiring hiring process improve business improve skills leadership life coach ncsg self help team building technician training training virtual training