The Chimney Training You’ve Been Looking For
For over 35 years, CVC Success Group has been training home inspectors across America on fireplace and chimney inspection procedures. When it comes to understanding and meeting the standards of care for chimney inspections during a move, CVC takes the lead.
We have developed a special course just for home inspectors in conjunction with United Infrared.
Once you complete this course, you will have the information you need as a home inspector to offer this service.
You can access information about this course at http://chimneyscan.com/.
Why is chimney knowledge important?
Why should a home inspector offer chimney inspections as an additional service? Well, for one, it can increase profits and provide a higher level of service to your clients. We’ve got three specific areas where this added service can be a boom for the home inspector:
- You can add an extra service as a part of every home inspection if the client has a fireplace, chimney, or venting system.
- You can offer stand alone chimney inspection services to consumers. Many consumers are looking for someone to verify the suitability of their chimney for use, and chimney sweeps cannot always meet demand in a timely manner. You could quickly build a profitable networking relationship with local chimney service companies.
- If a consumer has been made aware of a problem with their chimney or fireplace, you can offer a second opinion as a trusted source – without having a vested interest in the outcome.
Ready to get started? CVC can teach you how to perform these inspection services and how to go to market with your new skill set. Reach out today.
Our online library of courses can be obtained in two ways
Where to start?
If you look at our course catalog, you might be overwhelmed by the amount of great resources available to you. Don’t worry, to the we’ve put together a list of courses that we recommend home inspectors take to start with.
There are many other courses in our platform that will benefit you and help you gain the knowledge you need. Once you complete the suggested courses, feel free to contact us for more recommendations as you progress!
Our Recommended Course Path:
- CVC Chimney 101
- CVC Masonry Chimney Diagnostics & Analysis
- CVC Factory Built Fireplace History & Diagnostic Tips
- CVC House Pressure Analysis & Review
- CVC Gas Basics
Our training doesn’t end with just online instruction.
In addition to our available 24/7 on-demand library of courses, we have industry subject matter experts who are available to travel to the location of your choice and present to you and your team on any subject you need.
The CVC Success Group speaks to groups across the United States on the subject matter of chimneys, fireplaces and venting systems. We have presented courses for ASHI, InterNACHI and United Infrared on their online platform
What makes CVC Training Academy special?
We understand your challenges. We also understand your needs and your standard of care for your clients. By raising your skills in this specific field of expertise, we can assist you in building your demand, your skillset and your profit.
CVC Success Group and the CVC Virtual Academy is here to assist you past just getting you training for chimney inspections. Our instructors present courses on hiring, onboarding, training, marketing and so much more. With new course being added on a regular basis you will never run out of new courses when you use the CVC Virtual Platform as an educational tool for success.
Want to know more, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org